Willow Lodge was purchased as a holiday property, adding to the purchasers’ portfolio of holiday lets in the UK and overseas. A recent change in plans means that they have reluctantly decided to sell the lodge. It is set up as a holiday let.
The luxury lodge is 45’x22’ giving 990 square feet of living space. The feature open plan lounge / diner / kitchen looks directly over the large veranda and over the marina water. The two large double bedrooms both have walk in closets and one also offers an en-suite. Private parking for 2 vehicles. Gas and electric individually metered and charged at cost.
Fully integrated quality kitchen includes fridge and freezer, washer dryer, electric oven and gas hob, microwave and dishwasher. Family bathroom has roll top bath, ensuite to master bedroom. TVs in all bedrooms and lounge. Real wood flooring throughout.
This quality lodge has only had limited use by the owners and was successfully rented out as a holiday let. The low maintenance Siberian Larch cladding has been maintained beautifully with a pastel shade of alumina soft green. Internal cladding is a white vernis knotless pine.
The lodge is still under manufacturer’s warranty and comes with a 95 year site licence and benefits from high levels of rockwool insulation throughout.
Pinelog’s strikingly distinctive New England lodge has been inspired by the traditional, attractive style of construction found in the area of North America. The exterior features Siberian Larch timber stained in soft neutral shades.
Willow Lodge is a great opportunity for someone to own a luxury New England Lodge in a key desirable elevated position on a sold-out phase, with a beautiful view of the marina water space. The lodge also has the benefit of a wood burning stove and is wheelchair accessible with widened doors, ramp, tarmac path and level access. Price includes all furniture on the list below, made to measure curtains throughout, all wall mounted TVs::
• One king sized bed and mattress
• Two bed side tables in double bedroom
• Dressing table and stool in double bedroom
• Two single beds and mattresses
• All curtains and blinds
• Cushions and matching curtains
• Three bed throws
• Most of the crockery and utensils
• Most pots and pans (except for orange griddle pan)
• Baking trays
• Two matching door stops; all doormats;
• Three TVs;
• DvD player;
• CD player
• All bedside lamps and two matching standard lamps
• All fitted white goods (washer/dryer; dishwasher; fridge freezer)
• SMEG cooker
• Kitchen roll holder
• White free standing unit in bathroom
• Two laundry baskets
• All coat hangers in both wardrobes
• Bedside unit in twin bedded room
• Vaccum cleaner
• Travel cot; high chair and all baby equipment
• All fitted mirrors
• Two leather settees (one three seater; one two seater)
• Leather footstool
• Wooden dining table and six chairs and chair cushions
• White occasional table
• Table lamp (in lounge)
• Fire companion set
• Fan for fire
• Wood basket
• Fire thermometer
• Fire guard
• Ash container
• Table and chairs (with seat covers) on veranda
• Storage box on veranda
• Outside large umbrella
• Most outside pots (except Christmas tree and pot with rose bush)
• Some pictures and wall ornaments (except for paintings by Kevin O'Neill)
• All DvDs
• All games
• Iron and ironing board
• Electric fan heater
• Dustpan and brush
• Ladder (if wanted)
• Metal stepladder
• All padlocks (and keys where these are required)
• All table mats, table cloths, napkin holder and coasters
• Bath floor board
• Bath rack
• Unused wifi codes (if ok with marina)
• Bird feeders
• Vase in lounge
• Velux window pole
• Fire extinguisher and fire blanket
• CO2 detectors
• Laundry basket
• Mop and bucket
• Tea towels in drawer
• Mattress protectors (all beds)
• All cushions
• Candelabra (in double bedroom)
This New England style lodge benefits from beautiful elevated views of the marina 24 acre lake, has 95 remaining years on the site licence. The abundant mature planting is maintained by the marina to ensure you are always welcomed by a beautiful tidy borders and a wealth of different plants that compliment the lodges pastel colour shade. To the front of the property is generous private parking space for two vehicles.
External access to the property is via a tarmac path and ramp up to the door. Access to the veranda is via double patio doors from the open plan living area.
Willow lodge is available for sale at a competitive price of £179,500. It is set up ready to manage as a holiday let attracting a weekly rate of £880 in the high season.
Current Annual Pitch fee is £ 3188.66
Average Annual gas and electric combined charge £505.16
Current Annual Local Authority Rates £410.03
Holiday only, non residential with a closed season every year - Jan 14th to Feb 14th. Can be rented out and managed as holiday let.